Pardon Services


Do I Need A U.S. Waiver?

Although a pardon/record suspension clears your criminal record in Canada, it is not recognized by the United States government as it is issued by the Parole Board of Canada.

Pardon Services in Winnipeg offers free telephone consultations to determine record suspension eligibility. All information is strictly confidential and your privacy is assured. (204) 453-0099.