RCMP Accredited Digital Fingerprint Services
Pardons Services is RCMP accredited to take digital fingerprints and submit them directly to the Canadian Criminal Real Time Identification Services. This greatly reduces the processing time for a criminal record check to as little as 72 hours. Our accreditation for digital fingerprinting and criminal record checks is via our affiliation with Safran Morpho Global ID Services.
Traditional ink and roll fingerprinting services are available for foreign police checks including a FBI criminal record check. Applicants requiring a physical fingerprint card for submission to the RCMP should be prepared for lengthy processing times. If faster processing digital fingerprints can be used instead of ink fingerprints we will advise you of your eligibility for electronic submission of your fingerprints.
Privacy & Convenience
Pardon Services is located at B-103 Scurfield Blvd. in a quiet office building that offers complete privacy and free parking.
Digital fingerprints are often used to obtain a certified criminal record check that will in turn be used for:
- Employment applications including security clearances and screening
- Canadian citizenship and immigration applications
- Security Guard Private Investigator/Security Guard Licence
- Student Visas
- Travel Visas
- Child adoption applications
- Criminal Pardon / Record Suspension
- US Entry Waivers
- Security guard licence application
- Medical marijuana production licensing